Wed 22nd to Fri 23th June 2020
Have you been thinking about building an online shop for your business but have no idea where to start?
Or have you ever tried to start an e-commerce shop but felt lost by the overwhelming amount of online content that is not even created for the Kenyan context?
I have Amazing news for you.: On the 22nd and 23rd of June, we will be having a FREE E-Commerce Online Training.
In this Free E-Commerce Training, you will learn how to:
- Install WordPress on your hosting account
- Installing and setting up WooCommerce from the Kenyan Context
- How to make your online shop look good.
- Adding Products to An e-commerce Website
- Adding Product Variations to an e-commerce Website
- Setting up M-Pesa Payment Integration
- Managing Orders on your e-commerce Website
This course will take a Kenya-centric approach which will teach you to build a shop that is relevant to the Kenyan Market.
Thousands of Kenyan businesses are starting to move their businesses online through E-Commerce Online Shops
After this course, you will be able to create and manage e-commerce websites with confidence and ease.
Topic: Free e-Commerce Training
Date: 22nd – 23th June 2020 10:00am
Who This Training is For:
- Web Designers looking to level up their web design skills
- Small Businesses who don’t have the budget to get an eCommerce shop designed for them. (You will need to have watched our Web Design for Beginners Series as a prerequisite to taking this course)
- Beginner web designers who have a basic understanding of Web Design with WordPress.